Job offer: Postdoctoral researcher position in Microfluidic-3D tumor engineering
A postdoc position is available within our network.
Core technology: Microfluidics
End-user application: Organs-on-chips
In the framework of a LabEx NanoSaclay project, the Institut Galien Paris Sud (Team Nanomedicine for treatment of severe diseases) and the C2N (Microsystems and nanobiofluidics department) are inviting applications for a full-time postdoctoral position in Microfluidic/3D tumor engineering and Nanomedicine screening.
• Design and fabrication of a microfluidic device
• Construction of a 3D tumor model
• Optimization and validation of cell culture in the microfluidic device
• The candidate must hold a PhD (Obtained from less than 2 years at the moment of the recruitment) or obtain a PhD in the near future.
• To carry out this interdisciplinary project, the candidate should possess solid skills in microengineering and microfluidics (e.g., photolithography and microfluidic fabrication processes, flow control in biochip, etc…) as well as a validated experience in cell culture and biological assays as demonstrated by the publication record, including at least one first authorship.
• An experience with formulation and characterization of drug delivery systems is also advantageous.
• The candidate must be proficient in oral and written English.
• The candidate must be interested in working in a multidisciplinary research environment, have excellent communication skills, be team-oriented, focused, self-motivated, trustworthy, critical and openminded.
• Applications must be submitted through > the online CNRS application portal <
• Applications via email or postal services will not be considered.
• Applications must be in English and include a curriculum vitae with names and contact information of 3 referees, a complete list of publications and a statement of research interest. The application documents must be sent as a single PDF file. Incomplete applications will not be considered for evaluation.
• Applications will be reviewed as they are received and will continue until the position is filled.
• Employer : CNRS
• Start date: flexible (from October 2020 to January 2021)
• Duration : 12 months
– Institut Galien Paris-Saclay, UMR CNRS 8612, 5 rue JB Clement, 92290, Châtenay-Malabry, France
– C2N, 10 Boulevard Thomas Gobert 91120 Palaiseau
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!