In the frame of the PrPhD 2020 call for proposals, we are happy to announce that four projects were selected within the DIM ELICIT core technologies.
Selected projects :
– Artificial intelligence for phenotyping in high-content screens by video-microscopy
- Thesis supervisor: Thomas Walter
- Location: Centre de Bio-Informatique (CBIO) – Mines ParisTech
- Economic partner: Amin Fehri – CAIRNBIO
– Quantitative imaging of bioluminescent signals in freely behaving mice
- Thesis Director: Jean-Christophe Olivo-Marin
- Location: Biological Image Analysis Unit (BIA Unit) – Institut Pasteur
- Economic partner: Anikitos Garofalakis – Biospace Lab
– Improved dynamic and continuous monitoring by automatic learning of cellular space-time organization
- Thesis Director: Abdul Barakat
- Location: Laboratoire d’Hydrodynamique (LadHyx) – Ecole Polytechnique
- Economic partner: Gor Lebedev – Sensome
– Contribution of deep learning techniques to holographic microscopy for medical applications
- Thesis supervisor: Bernadette Dorizzi
- Location: SAMOVAR – Télécom SudParis
- Economic Partner: Jacques Klossa – Tribvn
The “Paris Region PhD” program aims to strengthen the scientific skills of Paris Region laboratories by recruiting young researchers and ensuring their immersion in the Paris Region’s socio-economic network, while stimulating research in digital science and technology.
The DIM ELICIT warmly congratulates all the winners and wishes them a successful start of their projects.