A postdoc position is available within the DIM ELICIT network. Core technology: Microfluidics – End-user application: Organs-on-chips
In the framework of a LabEx NanoSaclay project, the Institut Galien Paris Sud (Team Nanomedicine for treatment of severe diseases) and the C2N (Microsystems and nanobiofluidics department) are inviting applications for a full-time postdoctoral position in Microfluidic/3D tumor engineering and Nanomedicine screening.
• Design and fabrication of a microfluidic device
• Construction of a 3D tumor model
• Optimization and validation of cell culture in the microfluidic device
• The candidate must hold a PhD (Obtained from less than 2 years at the moment of the recruitment) or obtain a PhD in the near future.
• To carry out this interdisciplinary project, the candidate should possess solid skills in microengineering and microfluidics (e.g., photolithography and microfluidic fabrication processes, flow control in biochip, etc…) as well as a validated experience in cell culture and biological assays as demonstrated by the publication record, including at least one first authorship.
• An experience with formulation and characterization of drug delivery systems is also advantageous.
• The candidate must be proficient in oral and written English.
• The candidate must be interested in working in a multidisciplinary research environment, have excellent communication skills, be team-oriented, focused, self-motivated, trustworthy, critical and openminded.
• Applications must be submitted through > the online CNRS application portal <
• Applications via email or postal services will not be considered.
• Applications must be in English and include a curriculum vitae with names and contact information of 3 referees, a complete list of publications and a statement of research interest. The application documents must be sent as a single PDF file. Incomplete applications will not be considered for evaluation.
• Applications will be reviewed as they are received and will continue until the position is filled.
• Employer : CNRS
• Start date: flexible (from October 2020 to January 2021)
• Duration : 12 months
– Institut Galien Paris-Saclay, UMR CNRS 8612, 5 rue JB Clement, 92290, Châtenay-Malabry, France
– C2N, 10 Boulevard Thomas Gobert 91120 Palaiseau
For enquires about the position, please email both Dr Simona Mura (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr Anne-Marie Haghiri (email@example.com) with the subject: “LabexRecherche_postdoc”