The call 2017 aims at supporting interdisciplinary collaborative research projects:
- first applications of new technologies or innovative instruments for Biology;
- implementation of disruptive technologies in Biology, the disruptive criteria being assessed regarding the impact and the transformative nature;
- integration in the SME and industrial value-added chain, in particular in Ile-de-France, in the area of Technologies for Life Sciences (including start-ups creation).
The aim of the call is to allow large-scale achievements in Life Sciences research and to enable the emergence of innovations able to address at mid-term the market of instruments and technologies for Life Sciences.
Every team from the region Ile de France, can apply with a project in line with the aims, positioning and thematic axes of the DIM. The project need the be based on a collaboration between two teams from the region :
- A group of research working on the creation of instruments (detection, characterization, observation, methodologies, etc…)
- One or several group(s) of research working on applied Biology
Start-ups and companies can be associated to the project but they will not be fund. Funds from the DIM cannot be added to other funds coming from the region.
A same person can only carry one project within the framework of this call.
In the context of this call 2017, the DIM ELICIT will fund for each project:
- Doctoral allocation (36 months + 30k€ of running costs)
- OR Post-doctoral allocation (24 months + 20k€ of running costs)
- OR Engineer wage (18 months + 20k€ of running costs)
- AND/OR Equipment purchase (66% max) with a maximal amount of 200k€
Full description of the call can be downloaded by clicking here.